Tiddington lies midway between Thame and Wheatley astride the A418.
To the south, the village street has a number of cottages dating from the 16th to 18th centuries, with Tiddington House built in the reign of Queen Anne. A range of semi- and detached houses were built in the early 1970ís and the Airey local authority housing of the 1940ís was replaced by brick built semi-detached houses and bungalows in the 1990ís. Other mixed development has taken place to the north during the 1970ís and 1980ís. To the east is the hamlet of Albury, which was once a larger community than Tiddington and has the parish church, rebuilt in 1830 in the Perpendicular style.